Located in the lively resort of Malia, the Triton Gardens hotel is 1.5km from a magnificent sandy beach and 500m away from the resort centre. The hotel features a lovely outdoor pool area including sun beds and umbrellas, or for those wanting to try out the beach, the hotel offers a shuttle bus service in the mornings and evenings. The restaurant and bar is perfect for those wanting to stay in and relax, while the TV room, table tennis and billiards will keep the whole family entertained.
- TV room
- Lobby area
- Internet corner (payable locally)
- Pool bar
- WiFi in public areas (payable locally)
- Air conditioning (payable locally)
- Please note some amenities are payable locally.
- Swimming pool
- Sun beds & umbrellas
- Table tennis
- Billiards (payable locally)
- Beach service – the hotel provides a shuttle bus service to the nearest beach at 10:30am and back to the hotel at 17:30pm. Guest should book at the reception desk.
- Please note some leisure activities are payable locally.
Twin room inland view – all rooms are modern and equipped with shower, WC, balcony, satellite TV, fridge (payable locally), air conditioning (payable locally) and safety deposit box (payable locally).
Official Rating:3 Star
Our Opinion:Ideal for those wanting to stay in a quieter part of Malia.
Olympic All Inclusive:
Buffet Breakfast served from 08:00 to 10:00. Serving buffet food, drinks including orange juice, grapefruit juice, apple juice and water.
Buffet Lunch served from 12:30 to 14:00. Serving buffet food, drinks including red or white wine, draught beer, cola, orangeade, lemonade, sprite, soda water, water.
Buffet Dinner served from 19:00 to 21:00. Serving buffet food, drinks including red or white wine, draught beer, cola, orangeade, lemonade, sprite, soda water, water.
Pool Bar: 10:00 to 22:00 refreshments including: cola, orangeade, lemonade, sprite, soda water, water, red and white wine, draught beer, ouzo and raki.
Coffee time: 15:00 to 17:00, filter coffee, tea and cake served at Pool Bar.
Official Rating: 3 Star