Five pools, three restaurants and design-led interiors are all part of the package at this brand-new hotel.
This hotel opened its doors for the first time in May 2015. You’ll find it in Kalives, in between the Kassandra and Sithonia peninsulas. It’s set right next to a beach, which means you can easily swap the pool for the sea.
Because the hotel is brand new, you can expect contemporary good looks. The family-sized bedrooms are ultra-modern, with a colour palette of white and light green.
Four pools take pride of place on the hotel’s sea-facing sun terraces. They come lined with sunloungers and parasols with 3 bars on hand for poolside drinks. A fifth indoor pool finishes the bill.
Little ones have a shaded paddling pool, and a splash pool that comes with a tow boat, slides and fountains. Adults can relax in the whirlpool or make use of the soothing water jets.
FOOD & DRINK
Tuck into meze-style delicacies in the Greek Taverna, or pick from home favourites and regional specialities at the international buffet. This place even has a food spread designed especially for younger guests.
The barbecue restaurant sets you up for al fresco lunches and dinners. And you can pop into Thea’s Coffee Shop* for a caffeine fix. It’s open throughout the day and serves a range of freshly-ground coffees, cold drinks and light bites.
SPORTS & ACTIVITIES
During the day, you can take part in yoga sessions, or practise your serve on one of the hotel’s two tennis courts. There’s a basketball court, too.
Children between the ages of three and 11 can get involved with the activities and themed sessions at the kids’ clubs. Teens, meanwhile, have The Hangout area.
The evening entertainment is geared up for families. It kicks off with a session for children, and is followed by live music and professional shows.
HEALTH & BEAUTY
Step into the box-fresh spa and you can unwind in a steam bath, sauna and indoor pool. There are treatment rooms*, a beauty salon* and a gym, as well.
These rooms come with Wi-Fi, balconies and terraces. For a bit extra you can have a sea view from your twin room or you can upgrade to a family room with two bedrooms. These rooms will either sleep three adults and one child or two adults and two children. You can also pick from a range of swim-up rooms with direct access to the pool. Rooms with their own private pool, and a choice of Junior suites are also on offer.
• Across a pedestrian road to the beach • 500m to Kalives Village • 5km to Gerakini Town
No of Pools
No of Restaurants
No of Bars
Along with the standard All Inclusive package, you'll be treated to these benefits:
- Basketball court
- 2 tennis courts
- Daytime activities for children
- 1 à la carte evening meal per week
- American breakfasts
- Local and international drinks 'tll midnight
• Playground • Kids’ Club for 3 to 11 year olds • Splash pool • Baby pool
TUI FAMILY LIFE FOR BABIES
• BabyClub for 0-3 year-olds
• Fully equipped Baby Lounge, located away from the heat of the sun
• Parent and toddler sessions
• Bamse Club for 3-5 year-olds
• @611 Club for 6-11 year-olds
• Regular appearances from Captain T and Bamse Bear
• Family-friendly activities and entertainment throughout the day
• Evening sessions in the Kids' Clubs, at least three times a week
• Early evening shows and discos every night for our younger guests
• The Hangout for 12-15 year-olds, a dedicated chill-out space that's grown-up-free
• Connect to free wifi while connecting to new friends
• Free programme of daily activities
All BabyClubs and kids' clubs are run to international standards by fully-trained staff