The Albatros Spa and Resort Hotel is ideally situated just 25 metres from one of Hersonissos' sandy beaches and 400 metres from the resort of Hersonissos. There is a good selection of bars and restaurants within 20 metres and there is a supermarket within 50 metres of the hotel. The hotel has its own Spa, making it the ideal choice for those who wish to be pampered. Albatros Hotel is situated only 25 kms away from Heraklion International airport in the town of Hersonissos, a place which attracts thousands of visitors every summer. A regular direct bus service connects Hersonissos with major destinations all around the island. The nearest bus stop is only 350 metres away from the hotel.
- 24 hr reception
- 24 hr room service
- Pool snack bar
- Wine bar in Lobby
- Internet corner / free WiFi in public areas (premium high speed payable)
- Laundry service (payable locally)
- Mini market
- Accessories & clothes shop
- ATM on site
- Beauty parlour and hairdressing salon (payable locally)
- Two outdoor swimming pools with water jets
- Sundeck and umbrellas
- Beach towels (against deposit)
- Greek cookery lessons (free)
- Wine tasting (free)
- Animation programme including aqua gymnastics, stretching
- Table tennis
- Fitness centre
- "Euphoria" Wellness Spa (payable locally) with steam bath, sauna, Jacuzzi, water treatment area, a relaxation, revitalisation area, face and body treatments.
- Evening entertainment with various music (from beginning of May twice per week, high season regularly).
- Children's pool
- Children's club (July-August, for 4-11 year olds)
- Play area
- Bottle warmers available on request
- Baby strollers available on request.
Standard rooms sleep 2 and are situated in the main building with air conditioning, mini fridge, direct dial telephone, wireless internet access (premium high speed payable locally), satellite LCD TV, hairdryers, kettle, safety deposit box in rooms or in reception, private bathroom with bath or shower and a balcony or terrace with inland or pool view. Superior rooms sleeping 2/3, more spacious than standard rooms with bathrobes, slippers, cable internet (premium high speed payable locally), private bathroom with bath and a side sea or pool view. Single rooms with inland view are also available at a supplement. Connecting rooms and double beds are available on request.
Official Rating:4 Star
Our Opinion:A family owned spa hotel offering a welcoming atmosphere.
Official Rating: 4 Star