This All Inclusive beach hotel, operated by Atlantica, combines a family-friendly set-up with luxury standards.
Things revolve around the pool scene at the TUI Family Life Creta Paradise by Atlantica. It counts off a couple of pools, two pool bars and a spacious terrace that leaves lots of room for al fresco activities.
A long sand-and-shingle beach and large rooms give families plenty of elbow room. And the village layout just adds to the really spacious feel.
The lively main pool edges up to the beach, while the second one has a more laid-back feel. A pair of bars comes with the territory, too.
A sand-and-shingle beach stretches out alongside the hotel, and comes well-stocked with sunloungers, parasols and a sprinkling of beach bars.
FOOD & DRINK
The main buffet restaurant plates up Cretan specialities and international favourites. There’s also a poolside eatery where you can dine al fresco.
The Taverna* restaurant dishes up sharing meze platters for all the family to tuck into. During the day, you can pop along to Thea's Coffee Shop* for speciality coffees and light bites, like sandwiches and cakes.
SPORTS & ACTIVITIES
The hotel grounds play host to tennis courts and a manicured minigolf course. You can also sign up for beach volleyball or mini football. Alternatively, join in with fitness sessions or games in the pool.
There’s an outdoor amphitheatre, which is used for family-friendly shows. Children’s mini-discos are followed by professional acts.
HEALTH & BEAUTY
Massages come courtesy of the peaceful spa*. You’ll also have access to the neighbouring sister hotel’s gym.
GOOD TO KNOW
This hotel was formerly known as Atlantica Caldera Creta Paradise.
These stylish rooms have a warm and inviting feel. There's LCD TV, air-conditioning, and free Wi-Fi. Plus, you'll also have a balcony or terrace for a bit of outside space. Double rooms sleep up to 3. For a bit extra, you can opt for a sea-view or swim-up room. Suites and suites with private pool are also available.
• Overlooking the sand-and-pebble beach of Gerani • 1km to centre of Platanias village for shops, bars and restaurants • 11km to Chania town
No of Pools
No of Kids' Pools
No of Restaurants
No of Bars
Along with the standard All Inclusive package, you'll be treated to these benefits:
- Mini football
- Beach volleyball
- Greek and international cuisine
• Kids' pool • Kids’ Club for 3 to 11-year-olds • Outside playground • Cots • Highchairs
TUI FAMILY LIFE FOR BABIES
• BabyClub for 0-3 year-olds
• Fully equipped Baby Lounge, located away from the heat of the sun
• Parent and toddler sessions
• Bamse Club for 3-5 year-olds
• @611 Club for 6-11 year-olds
• Regular appearances from Captain T and Bamse Bear
• Family-friendly activities and entertainment throughout the day
• Evening sessions in the Kids' Clubs, at least three times a week
• Early evening shows and discos every night for our younger guests
• The Hangout for 12-15 year-olds, a dedicated chill-out space that's grown-up-free
• Connect to free wifi while connecting to new friends
• Free programme of daily activities
All BabyClubs and kids' clubs are run to international standards by fully-trained staff