The Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort offers splendid views of both the Sitia Mountains and the picturesque bay. This beautiful hotel is renowned for its high standard of service and very friendly staff. The Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort and The Elounda Peninsula All Suite Hotel are two separate properties which combine to create a world of choice in facilities and leisure activities for guests.
This wonderful hotel boasts elegant interiors, an outdoor pool and a fully equipped wellness centre, where guests can unwind and relax. Choose between relaxing by the swimming pool complete with a pool bar serving drinks or head for the fabulous beach. The private beach has been awarded the EU Blue Flag for clean and safe waters, where you'll find plenty of space to sunbathe and relax on the beach.
Excellent cuisine and a relaxing atmosphere will ensure a truly enjoyable stay. A wide variety of guests are attracted to Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort, from singles, couples and families to groups of sporting enthusiasts, particularly golfers.
- 24 hr reception
- 24 hr room service
- Afternoon maid service
- Mini bar
- Free use of gym
- Sauna, hamman and indoor heated pool in Thermaes area
- Jewellery shop
- Newspaper stand
- Pro-shop and chapel at shopping square "Playiada"
- Lobby bar
- Beach bar
- Conference room
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Free Wifi in public areas
- Free Wifi in rooms
- Free use of safety deposit boxes
Nafsika restaurant serving buffet breakfast and table d'hote dinner (starters & desserts in buffet style). Dine a la carte in the olive grove of the Aglio & Olio restaurant and take lunch right by the water's edge in the Odysseus restaurant serving fresh seafood and Greek dishes (May to end of September). The gourmet restaurant Calypso, situated at the sister and nearby property of the Elounda Peninsula All Suite Hotel, offers guests wonderful a la carte dinners.
Optional Extra - "Dine Around" pre bookable on top of Bed & Breakfast price.
- The Dine Around is for a la carte dinners at the following restaurants
- "Yacht Club" situated at the sister property of Elounda Mare Hotel at 500m, with complementary shuttle service
- "Deck Restaurant" situated at the sister property of Elounda Mare Hotel at 500m, with complementary shuttle service
- "Calypso" at the neighboring sibling establishment Elounda Peninsula All Suite Hotel
- "Aglio & Olio" at Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort
- "Cretan Night" at Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort
- "Old Mill" situated at the sister property of Elounda Mare Hotel at 500m, with complementary shuttle service
- "Koh" at the sister property of Elounda Mare Hotel at 500m, with complementary shuttle service.
- Valid for adults only (over 12 years old)
- Guests are entitled to a three course dinner, choosing from a selection of the a la carte Menu.
- Drinks are excluded.
- For all restaurants, a reservation is required, at least 24 hours in advance. Otherwise acceptance of reservation will depend on availability.
- At Calypso restaurant and at Old Mill, children under 12 years old are not allowed. Babysitting can be arranged on request.
- Free transfer to the sister hotels is included
- In case any of the restaurants is not in operation during the guests' stay, they will be entitled to have dinner in another restaurant of our hotels.
- Child restrictions may apply at two of the a la carte restaurants. This is at Calypso restaurant of Elounda Peninsula All Suite Hotel and at the Old Mill of Elounda Mare Hotel. Guests are requested, at the time of a dinner reservation for the above restaurants, to enquire if children under 12 may accompany the parents.
- Children that accompany the parents at a la carte restaurants can choose a dish from the children's menu and the guest's bill will be charged.
- Elegant attire is required for dinner in all restaurants (t-shirts and shorts are not allowed).
Sense of Greece
3 Hours 30 Minutes
a) Body Exfoliation with Cretan Olive Stones - 45 minutes - A re materialising experience emphasising total relaxation and ultimate nurturing, the treatment includes a body exfoliation, a mask application and a massage with a soothing cream that leaves your skin nourished and lustrous.
b) Marine Body Wrap - 30 minutes - Combining the richness of sea plants, algae and plant essences this treatment is deeply detoxifying at all levels.
c) Mediterranean Antioxidant Facial Therapy with Bio Olive and Tomato - 60 minutes - Olive extract has a valuable soothing, healing and moisturising properties. Tomato has an antioxidant compound named lycopene protects from free radians and the formation of wrinkles. It is a beautiful facial suitable for all skin types.
d) Zeus Power Massage - 60 minutes - Invigorating massage with firming and toning oils.
e) Marine Salt Bath - 15 minutes - The botanical extracts in the Marine Salt work on body and mind to revitalise you mentally and physically. The perfect way to unwind yourself.
Sauna, steam bath, spa consultation, clearance juice served after every treatment.
Sense of Love
5 Hours (3 hours 20 minutes of treatments and 1 hour 40 minutes use of the private spa suite)
a) Six Senses Signature Massage - 80 minutes - Holistic massage: A free style therapeutic full body and scalp massage including face reflexology. For those with no specific concerns but in need of soothing and balancing results. Swedish Massage: A classical tailor made massage in order to focus on your problematic areas.
b) Six Senses Signature Facial - 60 minutes - Indulge your skin and senses in the aromatic journey of relaxation to cleanse, hydrate and soften skin. Your massage is enhanced with a lifting and firming booster for your skin to enjoy all day.
c) De Luxe Hand or Foot Treatment - 60 minutes - De luxe manicure: Your nails will be shaped and your cuticles tidied and hydrated, followed by a massage of the hands. Nail varnish is applied if requested. De luxe pedicure: Transform your feet with our nail and cuticle care, relax and enjoy a foot massage. Nail varnish is applied if requested.
d) Light Champagne Lunch - Enjoy a light lunch in the spa or in one of the unique restaurants.
Sauna, steam bath, spa consultation, Energy juice served after every treatment.
4 Hours 45 Minutes
a) Consultation - 30 minutes - A full consultation would be taken as ayurveda is the most ancient science of life. It not only aims to cure the disease but at the same time aims to maintain the health of the healthy individual.
b) Abyang - 120 minutes - In the whole body warm therapeutic oils flows and contribute to the nutrition of the cells and the invigoration for the circulatory system.
c) Padhabyang - 45 minutes - The marma (vital) paints are massaged and give energy to you 'Dasha for life'. It is a very helpful treatment for people with insomnia, fatigue, cramps and stress.
d) Shirobyang - 45 minutes - A traditional therapy of great importance. With the appropriate oil for the scalp, head and forehead, the massage is done by the flow of oil. It is a lovely treatment for hai loss, headaches and neck syndrome.
e) Shirodhara - 45 minutes - A form of ayurveda medicine that involves gently pouring liquids over the forehead (third eye). The name comes from the Sanskrit word Shiras 'head and chkra flow'.
Spa 'Free Will' Vouchers*
Six Senses Spa 'Free Will' 300 Euro
Including complimentary Classic Manicure (duration depending on choice of treatments).
Six Senses Spa 'Free Will' 500 Euro
Including complimentary Express Apivita Facial (duration depending on choice of treatments).
Six Senses Spa 'Free Will' 600 Euro
Including complimentary Indian Head Massage (duration depending on choice of treatments).
Notes & conditions:
1) * 'Free Will' Vouchers: Guests have the opportunity to form their own package based on their personal needs by selecting treatments and therapies from the rich a la carte menu.
Guests to contact the spa directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and the spa consultant will create a tailor-made programme.
2) All treatments include a consultation, free use of sauna, steam, thalasso therapy pool and complimentary Six Senses Ginger Tea.
3) Spa consultation should be taken within 24 hours upon arrival at resort.
4) Treatments included in spa journeys may be taken at intervals.
5) Note that any treatment between 50-60 min is counted as 1 hour.
6) Guests will be required to complete a 'life-style' consultation form on arrival for any treatments taken while visiting the spa. Spa consultation hosts reserve the right to propose alternative treatments should they feel that the treatment chosen may not be suitable for the guest.
7) Rates are only available for treatments in the spa (a surcharge applies for in-accommodation treatments).
8) Rates are on a per person basis, except 'Sense of Love' which is per couple.
- Free use of gym, sauna, steam bath and Thermais indoor pool
- Several sea water swimming pools (reserved exclusively for guests of pool rooms and pool suites)
- Freshwater pool with paddling pool by the beach
- Executive nine hole golf course with Golf Academy run by a golf pro (Par 3 - payable locally)
- Pro shop
- Putting green and driving range (payable locally)
- Sun terraces
- Astroturf tennis courts (payable locally)
- Table tennis
- Six Senses Spa with thalassotherapy pool and thermal suite (packages available for pre-booking and payable locally)
- Water sports available on the beach (under separate management, payable locally) at the Sea Sports centre.
- Weekly theme night with live music
- Arsenal soccer school camp for 5-16 yr olds. In the camp the coaches are going to give children, regardless of their playing abilities, the opportunity to express themselves and to develop creatively and technically no matter what team you support! (Camp available from 1st May to 30th October, payable locally, limited availability strict priority procedure will be followed).
- 2nd Arsenal Advanced Camp (from 28/06-02/07)
- A new challenging children's programme with many activities such as golf lessons, tennis lessons, scuba & swimming lessons and much more in the 4000 sq meter "Kid's park".
- Children's pool
- 'Kid's Ark' club (5-12yrs) designed around the theme of an animal park, including creche’ (4 months - 5 yrs, payable locally)
- Fishing trips
- Junior make up day for girls over 13.
Porto sea view rooms (2 adults + a child under 12 years old) with air conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, music, mini bar/fridge, private bathroom with marble bath and shower and balcony or terrace with sea view. Porto sea view single rooms (1 adult) are also available at a supplement, porto sea view suites (2+1 adults) with private pool, porto sea view rooms with shared pool (2+1 adults), two porto sea view interconnecting rooms (max 2 adults + 3 children under 12 years old), porto sea view superior rooms (2 adults + 2 children under 12 years old) with private pool are also available at a supplement.
Official Rating:5 Star
Our Opinion:Renowned for its high standard of service and the excellent, mouth-watering cuisine.
Official Rating: 5 Star