The Sands Barbados offers stylish suites and friendly service. It has one of the best locations on the south coast, overlooking a shimmering bay but close to lively St Lawrence Gap. This contemporary hotel makes sure both families and couples are catered for and its excellent All Inclusive package provides a range of watersports including a scuba-diving lesson in the pool.
BOARD BASIS: All Inclusive
LOCATION: On a pristine stretch of white sand on the South Coast • Approx. five minute walk to shops in Worthing • Approx. 15 minutes drive to Bridgetown
SWIM & SUN: Swimming pool • Sunloungers and parasols • Pool/beach towels
FOOD & DRINK: Buffet restaurant • À la carte restaurant (dinner only) • Two bars
SPORT & RELAXATION: Non−motorised watersports including kayaking, paddle boarding and snorkelling • Gym
KIDS: Hotel−run kids' club (3−12yrs) • Games consoles • Kids' menu • Highchairs • Cots
Child prices available for 12yrs and under
EVERYTHING ELSE: Evening entertainment including live music • Lounge • Wi−Fi (selected areas)
ROOMS: 153 rooms
Superior Garden View Studios (two adults) have a king−size bed, air conditioning, flat−screen television, mp3 docking station, tea and coffee making facilities, mini-fridge, safe, iron, ironing board, bathrobes, hairdryer and bathroom with shower.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• One Bedroom Suites (up to three adults) have an air−conditioned bedroom with king−size bed, separate living room with ceiling fan and sofa bed, and balcony or terrace with a choice of pool/garden view or oceanfront view.
• Two Bedroom Duplex Suites (up to four adults) set over two levels have two air−conditioned bedrooms with king−size beds, separate living room with ceiling fan and sofa, and balcony or terrace with a choice of pool/garden view or oceanfront view.
• Two Bedroom Family Suites (up to four adults and two children) have two air−conditioned bedrooms with king−size beds, separate living room with ceiling fan and sofa bed, and balcony or terrace with a choice of pool/garden view or oceanfront view.
PAYABLE LOCALLY: Spa • Beauty salon • Currency exchange • Laundry service
• Return private taxi transfers included in all our package holidays to Barbados flying with Thomas Cook Airlines from Nov-March (book using code JB5H00).
• Pre-book VIP Fast Track Service on arrival at Barbados Airport available from £42 per adult.
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Main restaurant offering a mix of buffet and table d'hote options (open for breakfast, lunch and dinner; reservations required for lunch and dinner)
• À la carte restaurant for dinner (reservations required)
• Daily afternoon tea
• An unlimited amount of hot, soft and alcoholic drinks excluding champagne, bottled water and speciality wine
• Watersports including kayaking, sailing, paddle boarding and snorkelling
• One scuba-diving lesson in the pool
Book All Inclusive and everything on this page is included, except for things shown as at a supplement or payable locally.