Offering a relaxed, peaceful vibe on the island's popular west coast, The Club Barbados Resort & Spa is exclusively for adults aged 16 and over. There's plenty of space to kick back and relax at the split−level pool. Dine at the main restaurant and you'll get to watch the fabulous sunset while you eat a mouth−watering meal. For the icing on the cake, treat yourself to a massage at the spa centre.
BOARD BASIS: All Inclusive
LOCATION: An oceanfront location in St James, just south of lively Holetown
SWIM & SUN: Interconnecting split−level outdoor swimming pool • Sun terrace with sunloungers and parasols • Whirlpool • Pool/beach towels
FOOD & DRINK: Oceanfront restaurant and bar • Restaurant serving Caribbean and Bajan cuisine • Beach bar • Piano bar
SPORT & RELAXATION: Watersports including kayaks, sailing and snorkelling • Tennis • Fitness centre
EVERYTHING ELSE: Daytime activities and regular evening entertainment • Wi-Fi (lobby)
ROOMS: 161 rooms
Garden View Rooms (two adults) have a king−size or twin beds (on request), air conditioning, ceiling fan, satellite television, tea and coffee making facilities, safe, iron, ironing board and hairdryer.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Superior Garden View Rooms have a balcony or oversized windows.
• Garden View One Bedroom Suites have a separate living area with views of the pool or gardens.
• Ocean Loft Rooms are located on the fourth floor with sea views through panoramic windows.
• Superior Oceanfront Rooms have views of the sea from a French balcony.
• One Bedroom Oceanfront Suites are located within steps of the beach and have a separate living area with ocean views.
PAYABLE LOCALLY: Spa treatments and massages
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• À la carte option for dinner (reservations required)
• Afternoon tea
• A variety of sports and activities including kayaks, sailing, snorkelling and tennis
• Evening entertainment, usually including live music and shows
• Wi−Fi in lobby
Book All Inclusive and everything on this page is included, except for things shown as at a supplement or payable locally.