Set amidst attractive gardens and rock pools, Crystal Cove is a relaxing resort, suitable for both couples and families. Blending Caribbean charm with the latest comforts, this beautiful retreat is one of the most pleasing on the eye on Barbados' West Coast. Its restaurants are family−friendly and guests can also use the facilities at other selected Elegant Hotels on the island.
BOARD BASIS: All Inclusive
LOCATION: Nestled amidst beautiful gardens beside St James beach • 7km to Bridgetown • 4km to Colony Beach
SWIM & SUN: Three lagoon−style swimming pools • Beach Ambassador Service • Sun terrace with sunloungers and parasols • Pool/beach towels
FOOD & DRINK: Reflections restaurant • Drifters open−air beach restaurant • Swim−up waterfall bar • Beach Bar
SPORT & RELAXATION: Watersports including windsurfing, kayaking, sailing, paddle boarding and waterskiing • Tennis • Beach volleyball • Aquaerobics • Fitness centre
KIDS: Hotel−run kids' club (3−12yrs)
Child prices available for 16yrs and under
EVERYTHING ELSE: Regular evening entertainment • Free Wi−Fi
ROOMS: 88 rooms.
Pool or Garden View Rooms (two adults) have a king−size or twin beds, air conditioning, flat−screen television, MP3 docking station, mini-fridge, safe, hairdryer, bathroom with bath and shower and balcony or terrace.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Ocean View Rooms with partial sea views over the gardens.
• Pool or Garden View One Bedroom Suites (up to four adults or two adults and two children) have a separate living area with sofa bed.
PAYABLE LOCALLY: Spa services • Mini−market • Laundry facilities
PLEASE NOTE: the hillside setting may be unsuitable for those with mobility difficulties.
• Return private taxi transfers included in all our package holidays to Barbados flying with Thomas Cook Airlines from Nov-March (book using code J80H12).
• Taste of Elegance Dine Around Programme: Expand your dining options with full exchange dining privileges at two Elegant Hotels Turtle Beach Resort and Waves Hotel & Spa. (subject to availability, transport payable locally, terms and conditions apply).
• Pre-book VIP Fast Track Service on arrival at Barbados Airport available from £42 per adult.
• Wedding packages available
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Buffet and à la carte dining, snacks and afternoon tea
• Wine and premium branded drinks by the glass (excludes champagne, bottled water and fine wines)
• Beach Ambassador Service
• A selection of motorised and non−motorised watersports including windsurfing, kayaking, paddle boarding, sailing and waterskiing
• Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
Book All Inclusive and everything on this page is included, except for things shown as at a supplement or payable locally.