Austria; Kitzbuhel Deluxe Summer Week w/Meals
Based on 2 sharing
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- London Gatwick
- Please call 0114 250 4089 for available departure dates
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Hot & Cold Buffet Breakfast
- 4 Course Evening Meal
- Weekly Gala Meal & Farmers Buffet
Book Now By Calling:
0114 250 4089
(No charge for Debit Cards, 2.5% charge for Credit Cards, 3.5% charge for American Express)
Quoting Reference: OFFJAGKIT5
Or Have Us Call You:
Book with Confidence:
Agents for Atol Protected Tour Operators.
- Last Checked:
- 20 February 2013
FLIGHT TIMES (All times are local times):
- Gatwick flight departs 13.45/Arrives Innsbruck 16.30. Departs Innsbruck 17.30/Arrives Gatwick 18.25.
- Glasgow flight departs 08.00/Arrives Salzburg 10.20. Departs Salzburg 12.10/Arrives Glasgow 13.35
- Birmingham flight departs 14.30/Arrives Salzburg 18.05. Departs Salzburg 18.50/Arrives Birmingham 20.25.
- There are two Manchester flights:
- Departs Manchester 06.55/Arrives Salzburg 10.05. Departs Salzburg 11.05/Arrives Manchester 12.15
- Departs Manchester 07.55/Arrives Innsbruck 11.05. Departs Innsbruck 12.05/Arrives Manchester 13.10
About Kitzbuhel: The breathtaking Kitzbüheler Alps and Wilder Kaiser mountains dominate the area and a trip on the Hahnenkamm or Kitzbüheler Horn cable cars is particularly recommended (the Hahnenkamm cable car also runs one evening per week). The area offers fantastic walking and you can join in escorted walks. The nearby Schwarzsee lake is also a 'must' for the visitor. There are weekly brass band concerts, occasional folk concerts, and several lively keller bars to choose from or try your luck at the casino!
Hotel Jagerwirt Location · 5 minutes walk to the town centre · less than 1 minutes walk to the nearest restaurant · 10 minutes walk to Hahnenkamm gondola
Hotel Jagerwirt Features · indoor swimming pool with integral whirlpool and waterfall · excellent wellness area with sauna, steam room and relaxation area · extra charge for solarium and massage · garden with sun loungers · elegant lounge and bar area · 'Sigi's Sports Bar' with Sky Sports · table football, darts and pool table · extra charge for internet terminal · regular live music · non-smoking dining room · lift to all floors · 60 bedrooms · FREE outdoor parking
Hotel JagerwirtMeals · hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly gala dinner and farmers' buffet
Hotel JagerwirtRooms for 2 people on half board sharing a small room with Austrian twin beds, private bath and WC. Larger rooms which can take a third and/or fourth bed, some with balcony and single rooms are also available at a supplement. All rooms have cable TV, hairdryer and safe.
Active Kitzbuhel: It's no wonder Kitzbühel's a haven for sports fanatics with its varied terrain. In the winter, it's famed for skiing, but there's loads of exhilarating stuff to get your adrenaline pumping in the summer months too. For example: White water rafting (£72), canyoning (£58), Canoeing (£51), Hornpark Tree Adventure (£30), Tandem Paragliding (£104). These activities are pre-bookable. Please enquire when calling. Mountain biking is also a popular pass-time in Kitzbuhel and you can hire bikes in resort.
Other optional activities include:
- Day Trip to Lake Achensee and the pretty town of Rattenburg (£23)
- Historic Tour of Berchtesgaden to Hitlers famous Eagles Nest perched high above the pretty Bavarian town (£28).
- Scenic Trip into the Hohe Tauern National Park on the high alpine road leading to Austria's highest mountain, the Grossglockner (£34)
- Innsbruck City Tour (£26)
- Krimml Waterfall walk, the highest waterfalls in Europe (£24)
- Lake Chemise day trip (£22)
- Salzburg city tour (£29)
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. There is no charge for paying using a debit card. The credit card charge is 2.5%. All other holiday companies charge these supplements; it's just that we are up front about them and inform you of them before you call.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
You May Also Like.....
5 Star, All Inclusive
- £340 OFF!
5 Star All Inclusive
- £240 OFF
Lake Garda, Italy,
7 Nights w/Meals
- £309 OFF!
7 Nights w/Meals
- HALF PRICE!
5 Star w/Half Board
- £360 OFF!
All Inclusive Summer Sale
- £220 OFF!
All Inclusive Sale
- £380 OFF!
4 Star Escape w/Transfers
- £480 OFF!