Sharm El Sheikh; 4 Star All Inclusive
Sharm Resort, Sharm El Sheikh
Based on 2 sharing
- Red Sea, Sharm
- Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm Resort
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- All Inclusive
- 31 Jul (£568 Manchester, £568 Birmingham)
1 Aug (£514 Manchester, £532 Gatwick)
2 Aug (£505 Gatwick, £541 Manchester, £568 Birmingham)
3 Aug (£568 Gatwick)
7 Aug (£523 Birmingham)
8 Aug (£532 Manchester, £532 Gatwick)
9 Aug (£523 Gatwick, £541 Manchester)
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Return Transfers
- All Inclusive
Book Now By Calling:
0114 250 4404
(No charge for Debit Cards, 2.5% charge for Credit Cards, 3.5% charge for American Express)
Quoting Reference: OFFSHASHA4
Or Have Us Call You:
Book with Confidence:
Agents for Atol Protected Tour Operators.
- Last Checked:
- 23 July 2014
You may also be interested in these other Red Sea Holidays
Located in El Pasha Bay, just 10 km from the airport and 7 km from Naama Bay, which can be reached by free shuttle bus.
Transfer time 20 minutes
The beach is a series of sandy terraces with sun loungers, parasols and beach towels provided. Steps to shore level provide access to jetties across the coral foreshore - beach shoes are recommended. Jump off the jetties and you are directly at the Far Garden coral reef, making this an ideal location for snorkelling.
Food and drink
• International buffet restaurant
Plus, at the Sharm Plaza:
• International buffet restaurant • Chinese buffet restaurant • 4 à la carte restaurants: Italian, Lebanese and 2 barbecue grills • 3 snack bars • 6 bars including beach and pool bars with waiter service
At extra charge:
• Now Here nightclub open 11pm-2am.
- 2 freeform swimming pools with waterslides
- Sun loungers, parasols and towels provided
• Waterslides, mushrooms and splash features • Children's section of main pool • Cots and high chairs • Children's menu & early dinner times • Maxi Baby Service
At Sharm Plaza:
• Maxi Kinder Club from Red Sea Hotels. Ages 4 to 12 years. • Mini disco • Kids movies
Sports and leisure
Use of all sport and leisure facilities at the Sharm Plaza including:
• Daily activity programme • Live evening entertainment • 5 outdoor swimming pools • Snorkelling • Water polo • Aqua aerobics • Beach volleyball • Table tennis
Plus, at extra charge
• Aqua Centre with diving and water sports • Fitness Centre • Sauna, steam room and jacuzzi
At extra charge unless stated:
• Free WiFi in Reception/Lobby area • Small shopping arcade • Internet café • 24 hour limousine service • Laundry service • Christmas and New Year gala dinners
Rooms: 284 Floors: 2
All rooms have king size or twin beds, bath or shower, WC, air conditioning, satellite TV, safety deposit box and hairdryer. There is a telephone and minibar, both at extra charge.
SMALL STANDARD ROOMS sleep 2 adults and do not have a balcony.
STANDARD ROOMS have a balcony or terrace and sleep 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults.
SUPERIOR ROOMS are larger, have an open-plan lounge area, and a balcony or terrace. They sleep 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults
Your holiday price includes
- Buffet, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Choice of à la carte restaurants as shown (some items at extra cost)
- Snacks, ice cream, and crepes
- Unlimited soft drinks by the glass - 24 hrs
- Unlimited local alcoholic beverages - by the glass 10am to 12 midnight.
- Activities and entertainment as listed
- 20kg luggage allowance
- Resort transfers
- Late checkout room
Some facilities, bars and menu items not included as part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra charges locally. Please see our Holiday Information section.
Learn to Dive
From trial dives to PADI certified courses, whatever your level, we've got it covered.
Introductory dives from £46 pp
PADI certified courses from £200 pp
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. There is no charge for paying using a debit card. The credit card charge is 2.5%. All other holiday companies charge these supplements; it's just that we are up front about them and inform you of them before you call.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
You May Also Like.....
All Inclusive - Last Minute
- £410 OFF!
5 Star All-Inc w/Excursions
- £310 OFF!
5 Star, All Inclusive
- £440 OFF!
5* All Inc, Junior Suite
- £450 OFF!
All Inclusive, 5* Luxury
- HALF PRICE!
Red Sea - Sharm,
5 Star All Inclusive
- £420 OFF!
5 Star w/Upgrades
- Free Upgrades
4 Star Aug w/Breakfast
- £180 OFF!