Red Sea; 5 Star Luxury, All Inclusive w/Jnr Suite
Makadi Palace, Makadi Bay
Based on 2 sharing
- Red Sea
- Makadi Bay
- Makadi Palace
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- All Inclusive, Junior Suite
- 29 Aug (£464 Manchester, £482 Gatwick)
1 Sep (£500 Birmingham)
2 Sep (£482 Gatwick, £491 Manchester)
5 Sep (£473 Manchester, £464 Gatwick)
8 Sep (£500 Birmingham)
12 Sep (£464 Manchester, £482 Gatwick)
15 Sep (£500 Birmingham)
19 Sep (£491 Manchester, £491 Gatwick)
Call for alternative departure dates and airports
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Return Transfers
- Junior Suite
- All Inclusive Meals & Drinks
- 2 A' la Carte Restaurants
- Beachside Location
- Travellers' Choice® 2013 Winner
- Free WiFi in Lobby
- Late Checkout
Book Now By Calling:
0114 250 4090
(No charge for Debit Cards, 2.5% charge for Credit Cards, 3.5% charge for American Express)
Quoting Reference: OFFPALMAK5
Or Have Us Call You:
Book with Confidence:
Agents for Atol Protected Tour Operators.
- Last Checked:
- 20 August 2014
You may also be interested in these other Red Sea Holidays
MAKADI PALACE DESCRIPTION:
Offering a diverse range of restaurants, including several a la carte options in the hotel itself and even more at the neighbouring Makadi Mall, there is something to tempt every palate. Add to that its beach and extensive sports facilities at the Makadi Sports Centre and you’ll be reluctant to stray far from your holiday home away from home.
Tranquil beachside location on the northern side of Makadi Bay, 25 km from the airport and 35 km from the town of Hurghada. Transfer time 45 minutes
A private, gently sloping beach with some coral areas. Beach shoes are recommended. Sun loungers, parasols, a beach bag with towel provided. There is direct sea access and easily reached stretches of reef with colourful fish to enjoy.
Food and drink
• 2 international buffet restaurants • 2 à la carte restaurants: Thai and Mediterranean • 2 snack bars • 3 bars with table service • Additional à la carte dining at the Makadi Mall
**** PLEASE NOTE: Reservations must be made for the a la Carte restaurants and the Makadi Mall at least 24 hours in advance and this is subject to availability. Some items may incur an extra charge. ****
Plus, at extra charge:
• 24 hour lobby bar • Dine Around Upgrade provides access to restaurants, bars and facilities at the Grand Makadi Hotel
• 4 large outdoor, freeform swimming pools with sun loungers, parasols and beach towels.
• Separate children’s pool • Maxi Kinder Club from Red Sea Hotels (at the Grand Makadi Hotel) Ages 4 to 12 years. • Playground area • Kids movies • Mini disco • Maxi Baby Service • Cots and high chairs • Children’s menus
Sports and leisure
• Snorkelling • Table tennis • Beach volleyball • Aerobics • Aqua aerobics • Water polo • Arabic language courses • Live daytime and evening entertainment.
Plus, at extra charge:
• Billiards • Makadi Sports Centre with fitness club, tennis courts, football pitch & sports bar
At extra charge unless stated
• Free WiFi in lobby area • Internet café • 24 hour limousine service • Laundry service
Rooms: 511 Floors: 4
All rooms have balcony or terrace, king size or twin beds, bath and shower, WC, air-conditioning, satellite TV, safe and hairdryer. There is a telephone and minibar, both at extra charge.
JUNIOR SUITES have balcony or terrace with garden view and include a lounge area, and sleep 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults. Pool view rooms are available at a supplement of £21 per person per week and sea view rooms are also available at a supplement of £35 per person per week.
ONE BEDROOM SUITES offer a separate master bedroom plus dining area and a large living room with double sofa bed. Sleeps 2 adults and 2 children.
Your holiday price includes
√ Buffet, breakfast, lunch and dinner
√ Choice of à la carte restaurants as shown (some items at extra cost)
√ À la carte dining at the Makadi Mall
√ Afternoon tea and coffee with cake
√ Unlimited soft drinks by the glass – 24 hrs
√ Unlimited local alcoholic beverages by the glass – 10 am to midnight
√ Activities and entertainment as listed
√ Resort transfers
√ 20kg luggage allowance
Some facilities, bars and menu items not included as part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra charges locally.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. There is no charge for paying using a debit card. The credit card charge is 2.5%. All other holiday companies charge these supplements; it's just that we are up front about them and inform you of them before you call.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
You May Also Like.....
All Inclusive - Last Minute
- £350 OFF!
5 Star All-Inc w/Excursions
- £140 OFF!
5 Star, All Inclusive
- £290 OFF!
All Inclusive, 5* Luxury
- £370 OFF!
Red Sea - Sharm,
5 Star All Inclusive
- £350 OFF!
Red Sea, Sharm,
- £340 OFF!
5 Star w/Upgrades
- £250 OFF!
Tropical Getaway w/Room Upgrade
- £290 OFF!