Red Sea; 5 Star All Inclusive w/Late Check Out
The Grand Makadi , Makadi Bay
Based on 2 sharing
- Red Sea
- Makadi Bay
- The Grand Makadi
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- All Inclusive
- 3 Jan (£319 Gatwick, £339 Birmingham, £349 Manchester)
7, 14 Jan (£319 Gatwick)
10, 17 Jan (£329 Gatwick, £349 Birmingham, £359 Manchester)
21 Jan (£359 Gatwick)
24 Jan (£369 Gatwick, Birmingham £389, Manchester £399)
28 Jan (£369 Gatwick)
31 Jan (379 Gatwick, £399 Birmingham, £409 Manchester)
4 Feb (£419 Gatwick)
7 Feb (£429 Gatwick, £449 Birmingham, £459 Manchester)
11 Feb (£429 Gatwick)
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- FREE Late Check-Out Room
- All Inclusive Meals & Drinks
- Junior Suite Upgrades from £10 per person per week
Book Now By Calling:
0114 250 4090
(No charge for Debit Cards, 2.5% charge for Credit Cards, 3.5% charge for American Express)
Quoting Reference: OFFMAKMAK5
Or Have Us Call You:
Book with Confidence:
Agents for Atol Protected Tour Operators.
- Last Checked:
- 13 December 2013
The Grand Makadi Hotel
Popular with couples and families with younger children, the fantastic pool area with sun deck, abundance of sporting activities and diverse range of restaurants makes it an ideal base from which to enjoy everything the Red Sea has to offer. Located on a secluded and unspoilt coral beach, with direct access to the sea, the Grand Makadi is 25 km from the airport and approximately 45 minutes' drive from Hurghada, the nearest major resort. There is a small shopping area in Makadi Bay offering a variety of shops including a mini market and shops selling souvenirs, gold and leather goods.
Set across three floors in a number of adjacent buildings, the Grand Makadi's 81 standard rooms and 189 junior suites, are fully equipped with bath and shower, WC, air conditioning, satellite TV, safety deposit box and hairdryer. Use of the telephone and mini-bar is payable locally. Junior suites are available with garden or sea view. Standard rooms offer a variety of views including partial or direct sea view, pool view or garden view. All rooms have a balcony or terrace. Please note: not all floors are accessible by lift.
Standard Rooms sleep 2 adults and have a balcony or terrace.
Junior Suites are larger than a standard room, have a lounge area, balcony or terrace with garden, pool or sea view, and sleep 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults. (Upgrade for a Small Supplement)
For the Family
- Children's swimming pool - supervised
- Mini-disco and kids movies
- Maxi Kinder Club and playground suitable for 4 to 12 year olds
- Children's menus offered at all restaurants on-site
- Cots and high chairs
- Baby Service
Restaurants and Bars
- 3 restaurants offering International, Italian, Caribbean and Oriental cuisine plus 2 snack bars
- 3 bars including 24 hour Lobby Bar*
- Optional Dine Around upgrade* adds access to restaurants, bars and facilities at the Makadi Palace.
Sports and Leisure
• Snorkelling • Beach volleyball • Table Tennis • Aerobics • Aqua aerobics • Water polo • Arabic language courses • Daily entertainment programme including sporting activities, games and competitions • Live music in the evenings.
Free WiFi in lobby area • Internet café • 24 hour limousine service • Laundry service • Free daily shuttle bus to the Grand Mall in Hurghada
Your holiday price includes
- Buffet, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Choice of à la carte restaurants as shown (some items at extra cost)
- A la carte dining at the Makadi Mall
- Afternoon tea and coffee with cake
- Unlimited soft drinks by the glass – 24 hrs
- Unlimited local alcoholic beverages – by the glass 10am to 12 midnight.
- Activities and entertainment as listed
- 20kg luggage allowance
- Late checkout room
Plus, at extra charge
- 24 hour lobby bar
- Dine Around Upgrade provides access to restaurants, bars and facilities the Makadi Palace Hotel.
Add return transfers for only £10 per person
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. There is no charge for paying using a debit card. The credit card charge is 2.5%. All other holiday companies charge these supplements; it's just that we are up front about them and inform you of them before you call.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
You May Also Like.....
5 Star All Inclusive
- £343 OFF!
Red Sea, Sharm,
- HALF PRICE!
All Inc Nile Cruise
- £75pp Deposit
Red Sea, Sharm,
5 Star - All Inclusive
- £216 OFF!
5* All Inc, Junior Suite
- £280 OFF!
Xmas - All Inclusive
- Limited Seats
4 Star All Inclusive
- £415 OFF!
Single Saver All Inc
- £280 OFF!